May 11, 2021 Covid-19 Update
The Festival will be adhering to The Washington State Covid-19 Guidelines.
Washington State Square Dance Festival’s Covid-19 Safety Requirements:
– Temperature checks daily upon entry
– Sign-in will be required
– Face coverings are required (no face shields)
– Healthy dancers only
– Capacity reduced to 50% (400 dancers)
The Washington State Square Dance Festival is committed to the comfort and safety of our dancers. While we all share the love of dancing, we are a diverse group with many strongly held opinions pertaining to Covid-19. We ask that you go the extra mile in respecting the rights and opinions of others as we gather to enjoy this hobby that we have been away from for so long.
Please do not register if you:
– Are unwilling to comply with the safety requirements listed above
– Are unwilling to wear a mask while dancing
– Are concerned about the possibility of being exposed to Covid-19
– Are concerned about the immunization status of others
– Are in poor health, or have medical conditions that increase your risk
– Have travelled outside of the country in the two weeks prior to the festival
Welcome to the 2021 Annual
Washington State Square Dance Festival
Hosted by the Mount Baker Council
The Square and Folk Dance Federation of Washington is comprised of 11 area councils and around 100 active clubs. Each year, one of the councils volunteers to host the festival within their region.
On behalf of the Mount Baker Council we would like to welcome you to our area!
The Washington State Festival, dubbed “Tons of Fun 2021” is scheduled for Friday and Saturday, June 18-19, 2021, from 10 am – 10 pm at the Delta Hotel, 3105 Pine St., Everett, WA. The festival will kick off with aTrail-In dance on Thursday evening, June 17th. The fun continues with workshops and dances all day and evening on Friday and Saturday. Both evenings will be capped off with after parties. Bring your dancing shoes and join the fun in 2021!